About Me

My photo
Artists who paints in oil en plein aire. Member of the three member Plein Aire Cottage Artists. Members: Mary Rose Holmes, Violetta Chandler and Helen Tilston

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Blessings to All

  • Easter is a time for reflection.  A time to review our lives.  To remember our mistakes. To ask for forgiveness and most importantly to forgive those who have injured and hurt us.  It is Spring time and this brings new growth, new hope and new promises.
  • This week in reflecting on Easter, I thought of Our Blessed Mother Mary and what she went through and this is my tribute to her.  The painting is not quite finished.  

Wishing all of you the blessings of Easter and may your path be full of new life and blossoms


YOUR COMMENTS ARE TRULY WELCOMED
 

2 comments:

  1. This painting of the Virgin - particularly this one - is so beautiful! I´m a believer and like our religion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Something White

    A heartfelt thank you for taking your time to comment on my painting. I love painting our Blessed Mother - my images are often the same pose, such as "Mother of Sorrow" using a different model for each face.
    Wishing you a blessed day
    Helen

    ReplyDelete